Location: Platform, New Station Street, Leeds, LS1 4JB
Role: full-time, permanent
Contact: Ben Kay, Head of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
9xb is a website, ecommerce and digital marketing agency. We’ve been established 15 years, and from our offices in Leeds and Harrogate we create digital innovation and proven results for a wide range of clients including Euro Car Parts, M&S, Bathstore, Pizza Express, Post Office and many others.
We’re currently on the lookout for a talented and passionate PHP developer to join our successful team - and we think we offer plenty in return!
Perks of Working for 9xb
When people join 9xb they stay for years. We look after them really well and together we form a winning partnership.
The perks of working for 9xb include:
- Spot bonuses for successful projects and achievements
- Regular company social events
- Lunch on us every month
- Easy commute by rail - we’re next door to Leeds train station!
- Regular events at our offices: tech meetups, networking events and lunchtime Yoga
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
- Developing Web solutions using the LAMP stack, and 9xb’s own framework: Peracto
- Agile working with Project Managers and other developers
- Providing technical documentation and test suites for developed solutions
- Assisting Project Managers in estimating and planning new requirements
- Supporting 9xb’s existing client base through regular development and release cycles
- Commercial experience of PHP, MySQL, Linux, and Apache development
- MVC Framework development experience - Symfony is preferred, but not essential
- Automated testing experience using PHPUnit/PHPSpec/Selenium
- Experience of developing and maintaining high-performing and high-traffic websites
- Integration experience via APIs including REST/SOAP
- A solid understanding of front-end technologies including HTML, CSS and JS
- Comfortable with Version Control Systems (Git)
- Preferable experience of AWS technologies including EC2, S3, SES, Lambda and Cloudwatch
Please contact Ben Kay at email@example.com, with a CV and code examples if you’re interested.
No recruitment agencies please, we have an exclusive agreement.